Welcome to The Online Innovators.
We’re excited to have you as a client. Before we get started, please read the
following terms and conditions carefully.
By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Services: We offer a variety of digital marketing services, including but not limited to search engine
optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, and pay-per-click advertising. Our services will be provided to you as described in your service agreement. B2B services ensure there is no contract to sign.
2. Payment: Payment for our services is due according to the payment schedule outlined in your service agreement. If payment is not received on time, we reserve the right to pause or cancel services until payment is received. In the event that we must take legal action to recover unpaid fees, you will be responsible for all legal fees and expenses. All packages are monthly unless stated ‘one off cost’ your billing method will be automatically saved to your account unless you state otherwise.
3. Ownership: All intellectual property created during the course of our work, including but not limited to website content, graphics, and software, will remain the property of our company. Upon payment of all fees, you will be granted a license to use the intellectual property solely for the purpose of promoting your business. Please refer to Termination to take ownership of existing services.
4. Renewals: All renewals that include an expense to The Online Innovators will come at a cost to the customer. Our renewals will be charged automatically to your account. Failing to complete a renewal payment may result to a suspension of services.
5. Trial Periods: Trial periods are only available on certain services.
Our trial term will be listed clearly within your order agreement. It will be the customers responsibility to tell The Online Innovators to continue work which will result to a cost being involved once the trial is complete.
6. Confidentiality: We will keep confidential all information about your business that we acquire during the course of our work, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. We will not share this information with any third parties without your express written consent.
7. Termination: Either party may terminate the service agreement at any time, for any reason, with written notice to the other party. In the event of termination, you will be responsible for paying all fees for services provided up until the date of termination. All terminations must serve 30 days notice before closing the account. Failing to produce cancellation in writing will mean the billing will continue. Ownership of the website is in the customers name. We register the domain on behalf of the customer but is not owned by us.
8. Disclaimer: We make no guarantees about the results of our services. We will use our best efforts to promote
your business, but the success of our efforts depends on a variety of factors beyond our control, including but not limited to market conditions and your competitors’ marketing efforts. We do not offer a 14 day cooling off period due to B2B services in which all agreements are verbal and fall in line with our rolling 30 day agreement.
9. Limitation of Liability: Our liability for any claim arising out of our services will be limited to the amount you paid for those services. We will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or special damages, regardless of the cause.
10. Governing Law: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our company is registered.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.